Strengthening and Connecting: Families, Congregations, and Communities
October 19 @ 1:00 pm - October 23 @ 12:00 pm
Did you know when we support and connect with one another we are providing hope and using key protective factors that actually help prevent child abuse and neglect? Connect with us for a week-long webinar and town hall series to learn how you can be a connection in your community. Starting on Monday, October 19, through Thursday, October 22, from 1:00-2:00pm, we will come together for conversations on The Protective Factor of The Day and “Why Connections Matter” with faith leaders, community members, and certified Connections Matter trainers. Friday, October 23rd from 10:00-11:00am we will discuss the final Protective Factor and wrap up with a Facebook Town Hall Forum from 11:00am-12:00pm featuring faith leaders and experts from North Carolina communities.
Make sure to register for the webinar on Monday, October 19 to hear from the Rev. Jessica Stokes, PHW Associate Director of Mental Health Advocacy, on parental resilience and mental well-being.
Please click on each individual event below to register:
- Monday, October 19: Parental Resilience: Mental Well-Being
- Tuesday, October 20: Social Emotional Competence of Children
- Wednesday, October 21: Knowledge of Parenting and Child Development
- Thursday, October 22: Concrete Supports
- Friday, October 23: Social Connections
- Friday, October 23: Facebook Live Town Hall