In these days of loving our neighbors by keeping our distance from them, the North Carolina Council of Churches has been working harder than ever equipping churches across the state for the current reality.
All of this is possible because you have faithfully and consistently supported the work of the Council in the between times. We know there will be a morning after Covid19 and the lessons our communities are learning about healthcare, low wages, and paid sick leave (just to name a few) can be leveraged to create the just society God wills us to have. Click here to donate now.
Click the video below to see more of what we are up to.
The Council continues to be engaged everyday with those who are making a difference on the frontlines of human need and at the policy level for substantive change. Some of the work your dollars will fund include:
- Ongoing efforts to move our live events to virtual gatherings until we meet again.
- Annual Legislative Prayer Breakfast allowing board members and denominational leaders to interact directly with lawmakers.
- Bi-annual Legislative Seminar forecasting important bills and budgets likely to emerge during the legislative session with concrete advocacy suggestions through a faith-based lens.
- Topical town halls throughout the year for education and awareness on policy matters that locally impact the lives of North Carolinians, e.g., Medicaid expansion, gun violence prevention, public education funding, food insecurity, care for creation, immigration reform, and criminal justice reform. All things we heard Jesus mention in Matthew 25.
We are, surely, not the first people to face dire circumstances. Our faith ancestors have trod this path before. They provide us with the hope-filled resources to move forward and, most importantly, to position ourselves for the resurrection moment that is certain to come. Please join me in ensuring the journey continues, the work goes on, strong as ever. Click here to donate now.
Click here to see more of what we are up to.
Easter Blessings upon you and those you love.
NC Council of Churches
Please click here if you’d like to donate online. Or your gifts are always welcome to: NCCC, 27 HORNE St., Raleigh, 27607. With each donation you will be sent a promotional product representing the Council:
- $1,000+ – Your choice
- $750 – Power Bank
- $500 – Coffee Mug
- $250 – T-shirt
- $100 – Tote Bag
- Any amount recurring – Koozie
The NC Council of Churches is a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
You can also support the Council through AmazonSmile.