RAFI has posted information on its website about pending weather decisions for the Come to the Table Ecumenical Service on Wednesday evening and all-day conference on Thursday, both in Elon.
Please also keep an eye on our website for updates about the conference and service. Whether to proceed with the worship service will be decided by noon on Wednesday in accordance with the host church, and the conference will be decided by Wednesday at 10 p.m.
We hope that these events will be able to proceed but we also recognize the need to decide what is safest for participants who may be traveling. Keep checking back to the blog for the most up-to-date information and stay safe (and warm).