Polk County Senior Services is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for adults 60 years and older in Polk County while focusing on increasing socialization opportunities, health promotion activities, and education.
- Drop in activities include: Art Room, Fitness Room, Game Room, Puzzling, Board/Card Games, Computer, Outdoor Sports
- SHIIP volunteers are onsite to help with Medicare questions and concerns.
- Hot lunch is served Monday through Friday.
- Meals on Wheels is also available for homebound older adults age 60+.
- A variety of wellness classes and recreational programs are also available.
- See their website for more details.
The Meeting Place
75 Carmel Lane
Columbus NC 28722
8:30 – 4:30 Mon-Fri
The Meeting Place- Satellite Site I- Green Creek
25 Shield Dr
Green Creek NC 28722
The Meeting Place- Satellite Site II- Saluda
64 Greenville Street
Saluda, NC 28773