The Harnett County Division on Aging Coordinates services and programs for older adults, educates the public in successful aging, acts as a catalyst for new programs and services in the interest of older adults.
Programs and Services include:
- Information and referral
- In-Home Aide-Level I
- Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
- Elderly Nutrition Program
- Family Caregiver Support Program (FCSP)
- Alternatives Program for Disabled Adults (CAP/DA)
- Medicare Counseling through the SHIIP Program
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Support Group
- Multiple Senior Centers
- And more!