Want to stay more connected with us? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter, The Faith and Health Perspective! Each month we focus on differing topics important to our partners, people of faith, and faith communities across the state. This newsletter provides program updates, details about upcoming events, updates from our congregational and resources partners, fun recipes, resources, and so much more!
The work of PHW is defined by our collaborative network of faith communities and partnerships who are on the ground doing this work every day. This newsletter serves not only to provide updates, but to strengthen our collaborative partnerships and tell the stories of our network creating communities around health and wholeness.
To subscribe to our monthly newsletter and program updates, click here.
We invite you to browse through some of our previous issues in the list below.
- Autumn Harvest (October)
- Food and Faith for Whole People in Whole Communities (September)
- Hurricane Preparedness (August)
- Reimagining Health and Wholeness Ministries (July)
- Collaboration During Times of Uncertainty (June)
- PHW Program Updates (May)
- We are still in this Together (April)
- Solidarity in Uncertainty (March)
- Healthy Hearts are Happy Hearts! (March)
- Happy New Year! (January)
Español (comenzar en julio de 2020)