- This event has passed.
Recovering Hope Conference
March 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$30
Join us for this one day conference to discuss the possibilities for a faith-driven response to the opioid crisis. This event will help to empower faith leaders to mobilize their communities to better respond to the epidemic. NC Attorney General Josh Stein will be on the of the plenary speakers for this event. The schedule for the day is:
8:00 AM Registration and Breakfast
8:45 AM Special Music – Giles Blankenship
9:00 AM Opening Plenary Session
- Josh Stein, Attorney General for North Carolina
- Greg Delaney, Outreach Coordinator, Woodhaven Ohio
10:30 AM Rescue and Relief
- Session A: Church-Based Naloxone Distribution
- Session B: Harm Reduction and Syringe Service Programs
- Session C: Peer Navigators in Hospital ERs
Noon Lunch and Resource Fair
1:15 PM Restoration and Recovery
- Session A: Advocating for Healthy Communities
- Session B: Faith Communities and Drug Treatment Courts
- Session C: Mental Health First Aid
3:00 PM Closing Plenary Session – Call to Action
- Drew Brooks, Executive Director, Faith Partners
- Monty Burks, Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Drug Abuses Services Director of Faith-Based Initiatives
Click here to register.
The conference will be held at Butler Chapel at Campbell University and registration is $30. Use registration code “RECOVER” to receive 50% discount. Please contact Kate Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding registration and conference details.