- This event has passed.
Mindful Together: Our Health Connects us to Each Other and God
October 25, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Partners in Health and Wholeness invites you to join fellow neighbors and community members for a regional health gathering in Eastern North Carolina. The theme of the event is “Mindful Together: Our Health Connects Us to Each Other and God.” The day will include conversation around the biggest health issues affecting Eastern NC through a lens of hope and faith. Featured speakers will include:
- Dawn Baldwin Gibson, Executive Pastor of Peletah Ministries
- Justine Post, Resourceful Communities
- Sarah Ogletree, NC Interfaith Power & Light
- Jessica Stokes, Partners in Health and Wholeness
- Jessie Garner, pastor of Open Arms Community Church
Click here to register. General admission is $10 with scholarships available as needed.* Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Registration and breakfast will begin at 8:30 am. If you would like to request a scholarship or have any further questions, please contact Jessica Stokes, Regional Coordinator for Eastern NC, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Promo codes are available to the primary health lead and pastor of PHW Collaborative member congregations.