We are counting down the weeks until September 15, 2022. As of today, we are 4 weeks and 2 days from the Faith and Health Summit. Join us at Holy Trinity Episcopal Church in Greensboro on September 15 anytime throughout the day or all day from 8:30 am to 3 pm.
As you may have seen, our theme for this year’s summit is Mindful Together and that was a very intentional choice. There have been seismic changes for everyone, individually and communally, over the last two years. The team is being just as intentional about our safety with the fluctuating covid numbers. What does that intentionality look like? Here are our Covid Protocols in the spirit of caring for ourselves and our neighbors, as well as being an inclusive community, we are asking participants to
- Mask for the entire summit (indoors and when in close proximity to others outdoors). Of course masks can be removed during lunch.
- Have a negative rapid test 24 hours in advance of the summit. We’ll have a check-in for all participants that we’ll send ahead of time. We’ll also have rapid tests at the door for those who were not able to test ahead of time.
- If you have a temperature or are unwell in the 24 hours before the summit, please be assured that we will send you the recordings from the Summit and ask that you not attend.
- Sanitizers will be included in the welcome bags, and sanitizer dispensers are located across the campus of Holy Trinity Episcopal Church that are available for everyone’s use.
- Workshops will be held in lovely spaces outdoors and/or larger rooms indoors, depending on the numbers signed up for each workshop.
- Our opening worship service this year will be held outside on the wonderful covered pavilion
.Look forward to seeing YOU. Don’t forget to register!