The Council is hiring a full-time position for our Partners in Health and Wholeness program.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager role include:|
- Administrative oversight for the Certification Programs and Mini-Grant Program. Specifically: disseminate information, oversee application process, solicit renewals, maintain databases, and organize files.
- Organize, prioritize, and respond to electronic and regular mail correspondence.
- Conduct outreach for regional and state health partners to promote the mini-grant and certification programs.
- Assist with program evaluations and reporting outcomes.
- Cross-train to assist with other PHW programs as needed.
- Maintain inventory of PHW resources for use by congregations and communities.
- Assist PHW Director with scheduling and coordinating meetings and events.
- Assist with Council matters as time permits.
Applications are due November 30 with anticipated start date in January. Click here for a full job description.