Faithful Reform in Health Care – an organization dedicated to quality, accessible health care for all – has studied how the new health care reform legislation impacts communities of faith. In their new report, called “The Heart in Health Care Reform,” they highlight:
- Communities of Faith as Non-Profit Employers
- The Individual Responsibility of Clergy and Other Faith Leaders
- The Health Plans of Faith Communities
- Unanswered Questions Which Will Need to Be Clarified
- Sources for Additional Information
You can download their findings here.
Willona Stallings, Project Director, Partners in Health and Wholeness